• ¾ cup walnuts, chopped
• 2 bunches broccoli
• 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds (dry roasted)
• 1/3 cup dried cranberries
• 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tbsp peanut butter
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Place walnuts in small non-stick frying pan over med-low and toast about 5 min until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool.
2. Place broccoli, pumpkin seeds, cranberries and walnuts in large bowl.
3. In separate small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter and oil. Microwave for 20-30 sec then whisk to combine.
4. Pour over salad ingredients just before ready to eat and toss to combine.