The Marathon RAAM (Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Services) Clinic is a welcoming, judgement-free and low barrier walk-in clinic for individuals who are experiencing challenges with substance use and looking for additional support in making changes in their lives.
RAAM Clinic Team:
- Addiction Program Care Coordinator
- Peer Support Worker
- Mental Health Worker
RAAM Clinic services are offered in collaboration with the MFHT’s community partners:
North of Superior Counselling Programs (NOSP): 1-807-229-0607
People Advocating for Change through Empowerment (PACE): 1-807-229-0357
- Assessment of substance use concerns
- Review of treatment options
- Education on harm reduction when obtaining supplies
- Counselling and peer support, including relapse prevention planning
- Education on overdose prevention and the use of Naloxone
- Review of opioid replacement therapy
- Referrals to community supports
- Referrals to longer-term supports for ongoing treatment if required
Who can use this service?
The RAAM Clinic offers support to individuals 16 years of age and older.
How do patients of the MFHT access the RAAM Clinic?
If you think you would benefit from RAAM Clinic services, please speak with your healthcare provider or drop-in on Tuesday or Thursdays from 1:00pm to 4:30pm. All visits are covered by the Ontario Ministry of Health for patients of the MFHT.