Thank you for visiting the Marathon COVID-19 Assessment Centre. We all have a role to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19 in our communities – getting tested for COVID-19 is one of them. Thank you for being responsible and for taking steps towards protecting others and limiting the spread of the virus in our communities.
While you wait for your test results, it’s important that you stay home, self-isolate and monitor your symptoms. Self-isolation is about protecting others and slowing down the spread of COVID-19.
It is crucial that anyone who has the virus, or may have been exposed to it, limits the number of people they come into contact with for 10 days. This is the most effective way of preventing COVID-19 from spreading in our communities.
To check your COVID-19 test results online, please click HERE. It may take up to 5 days to get your results. If your results are negative, you will not be contacted.
Below you will find a list of resources that will help support you as you self-isolate and monitor for symptoms. It also includes resources that may be helpful when you resume your regular activities.
For more information on the following topics, please click on the hyperlinks below:
- What to do while waiting for your test results
- Self-isolation guide
- Self-isolation guide for caregivers
- How to self-monitor
- Wearing and removing masks
- Should I go to work – A COVID guide
- COVID attestation forms (forms that can be used instead of a doctor’s note for return to usual activities)
- What you should know about contact tracing
- COVID-19 socializing guidelines